Friday 7 January 2011

Oh What a Rainy Day

Well I guess it had to be rainy, after all we haven't had much rain lately only snow and ice! off to the Suffolk cottage today with the girls from the HIYA CROP, Jayne and Claire as Fabi can't make it - until Sunday with the cameras, anyone got a waterproof case for the Nikon I could borrow oh and some wellies.

I am determined to get Auntie Fairy to take a walk at Snape even if it is raining...If i mention the word walk she thinks I am swearing at her. I certainly need the exercise in order to get into training for my forthcoming trip to see Jo et al in NZ. Jo will insist on my walking through forests or up blooming volcanos or something.....so once the trip to Amsterdam is over next weekend I think it will have to be 3 milkshakes a day and have my mouth wired so that food can't find a way into the mouth.

if i manage to get any shots in the rain i will upload beautiful Suffolk...off now, see you later.

2 comments:

  1. Joking aside, the girls took me on a 3 mile walk lasting 3 hours. Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah yeah...more like 300 yards...no really well done got you walking for at least 1¼ hours...it was nice though wasn't it.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT