Tuesday 4 January 2011

2011 - New Year Resolution

New Year has come and gone and also thankfully Christmas. I am the original Bah Humbug...it is not that I am tight i do like giving presents etc. it is all the hype and consumerism I don't like so next year I am either going to holiday somewhere where they don't have Christmas OR probably more appropriately, I am going to offer to do some charity work with the homeless. On the other hand if my residency papers have arrived then I may just travel to New Zealand and spend Christmas and New Year in Australasia...far more pleasant than the northern hemisphere's climes.



So New Year resolutions - i am not going to bother because, they only seem to last for a very very short period of time before they get broken however, I have decided to try and become more of a writer hence the blogspot. Also when I go to visit the family overseas my intention is to keep a diary on the blogspot and upload photos, yes photos of ME, hopefully being silly. You can then all see what I am up to! (or not).



Do you know the older I get the more I like being silly....life is too short to take it too seriously, i just would like more people to be silly with! However Auntie Fairy (aka Jayne) and I manage with our friends Fabiana and Claire aka they Hiya Crop girls do manage to go away at weekends occasionally to scrapbook, eat too much, play with cameras, play being the operative word (in my case anyway) because the theory eludes me. I want to be the next best camera person but somehow I can never remember which button I should be using!



I will try and upload a couple of silly photos of me so you get a taste as and when I can find them on the computer to upload.
HAPPY NEW YEAR and may you all be blessed with good health and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT