Monday 10 January 2011

The King[s Speech

I have just come back from the cinema to see COLIN FIRTH, (to me he is still Mr. Darcy) as King George VI...he was brilliant. I loved the whole film and Helena Bonham Carter was excellent as Q.E. Queen Mother.
Highly recommend this film, hope I can watch it again on the plane when I go to see the family in the antipodes...the flights are long enough to watch many films.
The trouble is I get bored on long flights, you can only watch so much t.v. or read x amount before you get tired of everything. I pray to SLEEP but it isn't always easy to sleep on planes...hopefully Virgin Atlantic will be kind to me and not book all the premium seats because.....my lovely nephew Richard works for Virgin and has arranged for me to be UPGRADED but only if there are seats available...so my dear friends start praying for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT