Thursday 20 January 2011

Happy Thursday

What can I say, today I had a day off from work, I am now working part time but finish my contract on the 25th February. I have been covering maternity leave for the last six months or so and cannot believe the time has flown so fast. I have been working for a lovely lady psychiatrist who is sooooooooooooo busy. However the job has been great and of course the extra dosh on top of my pension is wonderful. I am a bit worried though whether I will cope with being retired.

No doubt my wonderful daughter will keep me occupied as she is in her third year of uni in New ZEaland and the three grandsons will also keep me occupied.

Happy Thursday because I had Sue and Peter round to have lunch with me and we sat and talked and went through the scrapbooking albums for about 5 hours, thanks you two for a lovely relaxing afternoon....nice change from rushing around having to be somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT