Monday 21 March 2011

NZ Scrapping


I thought having stayed in LA for a week I wouldn't suffer with the jet lag but tonight is the first night I haven't fallen asleep at some ridiculous hour...followed by getting up stupidly early...it has also taken my kidneys time to get over the jet lag....


I arrived in Auckland at 07:05 hrs kiwi time to be met by all the family and this time they were punctual...lol, much to my relief. 12+ hours on a plane is not my idea of heaven..i did manage however to sleep for about six hours so I guess I shouldn't complain.


I arrived at SCRAPHOLICS in Howick about 9.30 am to collect the kit I had ordered from the UK. The kit was being sold to raise funds for the CHRISTCHURCH EARTHQUAKE APPEAL..for $25 about 12 pounds 50 p in UK dosh. The picture is of my niece Lorraine and her husband Leigh with their gorgeous children, William, Eleanor and Annaliese...
so why not contact Scrapholics NZ via google and get the kit, it is for a good cause and we can see how many different layouts come from it.
Bye for now and keep safe.
PS. no earthquakes in Auckland only too many blooming hills, makes walking painful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT